Longman DAP fertiliser is an excellent source of potassium (P) and nitrogen (N) for plant nutrition.
It is highly soluble and thus dissolves quickly in soil to release
plant-available phosphate and ammonium.
Our advanced crop nutrient products match the sophisticated level
of today's most advanced plant genetics, crop protection and equipment technologies.
Advantages of Longman DAP
- High percent of nutrients. The overall contents of nitrogen and phosphor reach as high as 64%, therefore, it is a compound fertilizer with high-density nitrogen and phosphor
- High percent of hydrogen phosphor. Fast absorption and intense vigor
- Fertilizer is almost neutral and Chlorine is excluded. It is beneficial to maintain soil nutrient in the long term
- Granule is uniform
- It is applicable for ground fertilizer, especially plant fertilizer
- It is beneficial to environment protection without pollution
Diammonium Phosphate (18-46-00)
It is an excellent source of P and nitrogen (N) for plant nutrition.
Non Agricultural Use
DAP is used in various industrial processes, such as metal finishing. Used as a fire retardant. It is commonly added to wine to sustain yeast fermentation and to cheese to support cheese cultures.